STAGE/SCREEN/SKETCH – New York/Los Angeles
• Writer/Director: My original work/comedic content has been seen on stages in New York, Los Angeles, Arizona and South Africa including The Colony Theatre, Skylight Theatre, The El Portal Theatre, The Kraine Theatre, The Moth, iO West, Samuel French, Ruskin Theatre Company and The Pack Theatre as well as on screens at over 40 festivals around the world and on YouTube and Vimeo.
THE WITCH HUNT– Los Angeles
• Creator/Producer/Host: Creator and co-host of all-lady monthly comedy variety show inspired by the #MeToo movement. It had a 2018 residency at the El Portal Theatre. Profile in Ms. Magazine.
FLYING CUCUMBER PRODUCTIONS – Los Angeles
• Producer/Creator/Writer: World Premiere of EL GRANDE CIRCUS DE COCA-COLA, critically-acclaimed, hit new comedy at Skylight Theatre Company, LA Times Critic's Choice. Broke all box office records at the Skylight Theatre. Ran 14 weeks at the Skylight before transferring to the 270-seat Equity house, The Colony Theatre, for a six-week run.
ASA PICTURES – Los Angeles
• Producer/Writer: WALK THE LIGHT, romantic comedy short starring Michael Richards (Seinfeld) and Tamara Feldman
Screened at over 40 festivals around the world including: Newport Beach Film Festival, LA Shorts Fest, Beverly Hills Film Festival, NY Shorts Fest, USA Film Festival (Top 12 out of 2400 submissions), Liverpool Lift Off Festival, Paris Court Devant, Dam Short Film Festival, Gasparilla Film Festival, Fresno Film Festival, Athens International Film Festival, Show Me Shorts Film Festival.
• Producer: TIC TAC STOP, comedic short starring David Moscow (Big, Newsies)
THE COLLECTIVE – Los Angeles
• Producer/Creator/Writer/Director: Original web series comedy centered around four misfits running a dispensary. Co-produced and co-directed webisode that has over 225K views on YouTube. Writer/Director of episode, Emma Meets Her Match.
• One pot shop, four employees, three brain cells: THE COLLECTIVE
THE COMMON TONGUE – New York/Los Angeles
• Co-Artistic Director/Creative Producer: Managed budgets, designed, built and maintained TCT’s first website, organized annual fundraising events, coordinated development campaigns, programmed and produced all of the season’s programming, conducted artist and playwright outreach.
• Producer: GRENADINE, Staged Reading of 2008 Yale Drama Award Winning play at Theatre for the New City, NYC
• Producer: WHAT THE SPARROW SAID, World Premiere of new play at the New York International Fringe Festival, NYC
• Producer: DANCING FOR KRUMHOLTZ, Staged Reading of Tom Cudworth’s (penned Adrian Brody film Restaurant) new play at Elephant Stages, LA
• Producer: CONNECT FIVE, Evening of four new one-act plays including World Premieres of Wendy MacLeod (House of Yes) and Lucy Thurber (Scarcity) at Ars Nova, NYC
• Producer: ALL OVER, Staged Reading of Edward Albee play (collaboration with Edward Albee) featuring Marian Seldes and Kathleen Butler at Atlantic Theatre Company’s Mainstage, NYC
• Producer: COLOR THE SKY, Workshop Reading of a new play featuring John Shea and Angelica Torn at The Geraldine Page Salon for the Arts, NYC
• Producer: ORIGINAL WORKS NIGHT, Evening of short play World Premieres at The Kraine Theatre, NYC
FREEDOM STUDIOS – Bradford, UK
• Associate Artist: Project development for Street Voices 4, an international collaboration for new writers, and The Home, a touring site-specific production opening in Bradford and London June 2013.
FILMMAKERS COLLABORATIVE – Waltham, MA
• Coordinator: 2005 Boston Filmmakers' Expo. Worked with and solicited sponsors, arranged travel and accommodation for visiting speakers, programmed panels/seminars, created publicity and programming materials.
HENRY EVANS TRAVELING FELLOWSHIP, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY – Durban, South Africa
• Producer/Developer: KWAMASHU DREAMS, original one-act musical production created in collaboration with theatre group Alive Kids! in the township of Kwamashu South Africa and performed at Ekhaya Multi Arts Centre, Kwamashu, South Africa
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, Columbia College, NY, NY, Bachelor of Arts with Distinction. Anthropology, Specialization in African Studies, GPA 3.7, Dean’s List
BOSTON UNIVERSITY METROPOLITAN COLLEGE, Boston, MA, Basic Accounting and Intro to Real Estate Finance
SCHOOL FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAINING, Durban, South Africa, University of Natal-Durban
COOPERATING PROGRAMS IN THE AMERICAS, Havana, Cuba, Universidad de la Habana
STUDIO ART CENTERS INTERNATIONAL, Florence, Italy
AWARDS - DISTINCTIONS
2018 Little Black Dress INK’s Female Playwright’s Onstage Festival Semi-Finalist - UNSTAGEABLE (script & three staged readings in Los Angeles & Prescott, Arizona)
2018 Short & Sweet Festival Shortlist, Sydney Australia - NORWAY (script)
2017 New Works of Merit Playwriting Competition Honorable Mention - 6 ½ DOLLARS: A WASP GIRL'S QUEST FOR UBUNTU (script)
Broadway World Best Los Angeles Unique Theatre Event of 2015 - EL GRANDE CIRCUS DE COCA-COLA
Broadway World Best Lead Performance of 2015, Marcelo Tubert - EL GRANDE CIRCUS DE COCA-COLA
Bitter Lemons Runner Up Best Musical of 2015 - EL GRANDE CIRCUS DE COCA-COLA
Bitter Lemons Best Ensemble Cast in a Musical of 2015 - EL GRANDE CIRCUS DE COCA-COLA
Honolulu Film Awards Grand Jury Prize - WALK THE LIGHT
The Film Festival of Colorado Jury Award for Best Short - WALK THE LIGHT
Budapest's BUSHO Film Festival Special Jury Prize - WALK THE LIGHT
Los Angeles Cinema Festival of Hollywood Merit Award Best Supporting Actor, Michael Richards - WALK THE LIGHT
Phenom Film Fest Nomination for Best Short - WALK THE LIGHT
Columbia University Henry Evans Traveling Fellowship - Financial arts fellowship awarded to one member of the graduating class.